Pamela is constantly furthering her career in Marketing. She has experience in event planning, marketing communications, Social Media, and marketing campaigns. Pamela recently graduated from the Masters of Marketing at RMIT, with a Golden Key Membership (top 15% academically). Other education includes an Advanced Diploma of Screenwriting (RMIT), Advanced Diploma Multimedia (Chisholm) and a Bachelor of Network Computing (Monash University).
Further self directed education includes certificates, such as Google AdWords Fundamentals,HubSpot Social Media, HubSpot Content Marketing, SEMrush Advertising Toolkit,HubSpot Inbound, Twitter Flight School, SEMrush Content Marketing Toolkit, and SEMrush Certification for SEOs.
Work Pamela has contributed to have won many awards such as W3 Award (Silver) for General Marketing Category, Branded Category, and Content Category and The Content Council Pearl Awards - Best Website/Microsite (Gold) and Most Innovative Content Solution (Silver).
She feels privileged to be part of Australian Marketing Institute, Golden Key Honour Society, RMITV Lifetime Membership, and .au Domain Administration Ltd (auDA) membership. In addition, she is a SEO Melbourne Meetup co-organiser. The Melbourne SEO Meetup is a monthly gathering of local, national, and international SEOs and digital marketers to share knowledge.
Summary of skills demonstrated through past practical application:
- SEO, SEM, PPC: Managing traffic acquisition strategies, 30% organic traffic increase
- Social Media: experienced in all platforms, increased followings by up to 80%
- Email Marketing (eDMs): newsletter marketing to thousands of email subscribers
- Digital Marketing: campaigns with over 50% open rates and high click rates
- Website & Graphic Design: designed print advertising, online platforms and television broadcast
Skills and software matrix:
- Website design and CMS: HTML, CSS, WordPress, Magneto, ReachLocal, SiteCore, Drupal, Optimizely
- eDM: MailChimp, Ontraport, Infusionsoft, SUMO, Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s Exact Target
- SEO & SEM: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Alerts, Google Trends, Google Adwords, Google DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP), SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, MOZ, Outbrain, Plista, Taboola